- Alle Produkte dem Warenkorb hinzugefügt.
Rush 24 Backpack - Black
The RUSH 24 is engineered to be a full featured 24 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for tactical deployments. Highly resilient, water repellent 1000D nylon...
5.11 RUSH 24 Backpack
The RUSH 24 is engineered to be a full featured 24 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for tactical deployments. Highly resilient, water repellent 1000D nylon construction keeps your gear safe and dry. The 5.11 RUSH 24 Backpack is an very popular tactical MOLLE backpack. Dimensions include 20 H x 12 W x 7 D. Features include flexible main storage compartments, internal dividers, and a MOLLE web platform throughout the bag.
- 1050D nylon with water-repellent PUx2 coating on main body
- 420D 118T water-repellent PUx2 coating on inside pocket flaps and pocket bags
Features & Benefits:
- Adjustable, dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps with Duraflex(TM) hardware
- Closed-cell foam back padded hydration pocket with two back-to-back zippered pull tabs
- Nametape and flag holders
- Generous web-platform on three sides with additional attachment points
- Top grab handle
- Features a large main compartment
- Three mesh interior organizing pockets
- One fabric pocket with zippered pull-cords
- One interior stuff-pocket with draw cord
- Two large metal grommet drainage holes on bottom of pack
- Two exterior, side, flat, zippered pockets;
- Top exterior book-end pockets with non-scratching fleece-lined organization
- Two compression straps
- Top, quick-access non-scratching fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Exterior admin organizational pocket.
Full-size day pack with 20"H x 12.5"L x 8"D (2,000 cu in) main compartment and numerous smaller individual pockets and pouches, several with zipper closures. Stitching & Finishing :
- Single and doubled-back edge stitching
- Single needle stitching throughout
- Doubled-back single needle top stitching; bar tacks at stress points
Content/COO/Care loop label, Hangtag, Barcode Sticker. Closures:
- YKK® self-repairing nylon coil #8 and #10 zippers
- 1" Velcro® hook and loop closures