- Alle Produkte dem Warenkorb hinzugefügt.
Drac Jacket Men's - Wolf
Best suited to cooler climates, the Drac Jacket is warm and weather resistant without being insulated. Burly™ Double Weave fabric provides high performance stretch mobility and temperature regulation that is s...
Arc'teryx Drac Jacket Men's
Best suited to cooler climates, the Drac Jacket is warm and weather resistant without being insulated. Burly™ Double Weave fabric provides high performance stretch mobility and temperature regulation that is snag-resistant and durable. Visually tactical, the versatile design has a larger waist with room for warm additional layers.
- Burly™ Double Weave stretch woven fabric has moderate warmth, mobility, breathes during exertion, dries quickly and is highly durable
- Articulation in the shoulders and elbows allows for dynamic motion and provides room for layers underneath to move freely
- Pit zippers rapidly ventilate heat
- Two large hand pockets; zippered sleeve pockets
- Die cut Velcro® cuff tabs won't catch or tear off
- 4x4 Velcro® sleeve patches for rank and IFF identifier
- Burly™ Double Weave
Full Feature List
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Wind resistant
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two sleeve pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Velcro® patch on sleeves for rank identifier and IFF
- Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.