- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
CPU® (Combat Patrol Uniform®) pants were designed according to the latest construction of Polish Armed Forces uniform Pattern 2010. Made with body ergonomics and utility in mind, CPU® pants provide freedom of movement combined with high-capacity storage areas for necessary equipment. Wide-opening thigh pockets with drawstring retention are adapted to work as emergency dump pouches. Slim front pockets can carry personal items like a flashlight, a folding knife or an extra magazine close at hand. Calf pockets can contain a field dressing or an extra AR magazine, accessible when sitting in a vehicle, while classic front and back pockets provide even more carrying space if needed. The Combat Patrol Uniform® is a solution for everyday duty considering both camp activities and direct action, and comes in a variety of colours and camouflage patterns.
- Adjustable waist
- Strengthened crotch and seat
- Key loops, D-ring or karabiner compatible
- Two front pockets
- Two slim front EDC gear pockets
- Two back pockets with buttoned flaps
- Two thigh cargo pockets with Velcro flaps and drawstring retention
- Two calf pockets with Velcro flaps
- Reinforced knees with kneepad compartments
- Adjustable cuffs
- Buttoned fly