The FR Balaclava is characterized by its versatility and outstanding performance, which is second to none in the FR range. The fabric is incredibly comfortable and powerful, it has excellent properties in terms of flame retardancy and comfort, and it is also antimicrobial. The Balaclava is breathable and versatile in all climates, perfect for year round wear. It provides excellent moisture management, even under the helmet. The inherent flame retardant fabric protects against flash fires and reduces the severity of burns. The certified FR performance in the EN ISO 14116 test with an afterburn and afterglow time of 0 seconds each represent the best achievable result.
- Inherent flame retardant (complies with EN ISO 14116)
- Extra-long construction to prevent unprotected areas in the neck area
- Fast drying, soft and comfortable
- Efficiently transports moisture to the outside
- Lightweight and perfect wearing comfort
Inherent fire retardant (FR) knit fabric (60% modacryl, 35% viscose, 5% elastane)
Weight: 60 g
Shipping weight: 80 g
Er zijn nog geen reviews geschreven over dit product..