- All products are added to your cart.
Helikon-Tex Raccoon MKII Backpack Olive Green
New generation of the Raccoon® backpack incorporates users feedback and our experiences with this model. Lightweight, yet sturdy 20 Liter capacity pack is an optimal choice for everyday use, yet it is absolutely enough for day hikes and tactical ops, where a larger pack would be an unnecessary burden.
Raccoon Mk2 Backpack® has one external pocket, the size of the main compartment. Inside is a simple organizer for carrying additional items. The main chamber has one flat internal pocket and a camelbak holder. For heavy loads the simple, webbing hip belt distributes weight properly, while the straps allow for quick jettisoning the load. The outside is covered with webbing compatible with MOLLE/PALS system. Shockcord allows attachment of additional equipment like jackets, sleeping mat etc. At the bottom are two compression ribbons. Thoroughly redesigned layout, materials used and high quality make Raccoon an ideal backpack for both special ops and EDC.
- Detachable, adjustable straps
- Detachable webbing hip belt
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Carrying handle
- Shock cord with a stop
- Velcro ID panel
- Large external organizer pocket for maps, pens, lights etc
- ID panel size: 12 x 7.5 cm
- Mesh pocket for smaller items in main compartment
- Camelbak holder
- Spacer mesh on back panel and suspenders, enhancing airflow
- PALS/MOLLE Compatible
- YKK® zippers