As clever as it looks.
During his time stationed at Fort Polk while serving in the military, knifemaker Austin McGlaun was inspired to find new ways to tackle laborious camp chores. And so the Clever Girl™ Kukri was realized. A fixed blade design that honors the iconic kukri knife, this reimagined version still brandishes a mighty swing despite being more compact than its predecessor. As a member of the CRKT® Forged by War® program, the Kukri is tough enough to stand the test of the battlefield—and whatever else Mother Nature might throw your way.
- High Performance Steel: SK-5 carbon steel holds an edge well
- Powerful Cutting: Kukri blade style provides powerful cutting
- Strong and Useful: full tang provides strength
- Enhanced Protection: black coating improves corrosion
- Blade Steel SK-5
- Blade Edge Plain
- Blade Finish Powder Coat
- Blade Length 7.75" (196.85 mm)
- Blade Thickness 0.19" (4.78 mm)
- Overall Length 13.25" (336.55 mm)
- Weight 14.20 oz. (402.56 g)
- Handle Material G10
- Style Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath
- Sheath Material Thermoplastic